10 signs of a cycling obsessive!
Friday, January 31st, 2020
- Their current Facebook cover page includes
pictures of their bike, not family, friends or their significant other
- They look at Strava as soon as they finish a
training session to compare previous sessions and see how they fare against
- They feel its ok to have ‘unique’ tan lines on
your legs and arms from long summer rides.
- They no longer need a tissue to blow their nose.
- Tubes, wheels and bike components are their
favourite topic of conversation.
- Their holidays always involve cycling.
- Their wardrobe is 90% cycling gear 10% normal
- Wearing lycra arm warmers is acceptable clothing
choice for them.
- They own at least one bike more expensive than
- They no longer go out for drinks on Saturday
night because they want to be fresh for an early Sunday morning long bike ride.